ERP Help Section
Welcome to eZnet ERP, let's get started!
When entering the system after Log in, the first screen displayed is Main Dashboard. This is a personalized springboard to your modules within the ERP.
From Main Dashboard, you can navigate to any feature within the ERP that your permissions are set to allow. To enter a module, click on the corresponding Module Button.
Above the blue dashboard taskbar, along the top right side of the screen, there are a few essential Setting options.
1. You can confirm that you are using the correct account by checking who is acknowledged by the Welcome.
2. Depending on your organization's eZnet ERP, e-Commerce and/or Virtual Stacks Systems subscriptions, there will be multiple module blocks here. To advance to the My Dashboard feature of any module, click the appropriate module button.
3. To return to your My Dashboard from within a module, click HOME from the always present blue dashboard taskbar along the center of the screen.
4. To return to the main System Dashboard, click the Back to Main Dashboard.
5. For basic Account actions such as logging out of your personal account or changing your personal password, use the buttons in the top right corner of the screen.
6. Keep track of the company's Storage Used and the Total Storage allotted. You can also go to eZnet pricing page for Upgrade options.
My Dashboard Features
The following image shows the Blue Dashboard Taskbar that is always present, no matter which module or screen you are on. The Blue Taskbar provides top level entry points to each category of activities. The Module Buttons in the center of the screen are a one-click entry point for each activity within the module. Select one to carry out a specific action within the module. Hover the cursor over the More... tab for access to additional module tabs. (The e-Commerce module is illustrated in this example.)
Below the Module Buttons, customize your My Dashboard with helpful Widget Blocks* highlighting Overviews, Statistics and Orders to help prioritize your day. For further instruction on managing Widget Blocks see the Help Desk section Widget Blocks.
When entering the system after Log in, the first screen displayed is Main Dashboard. This is a personalized springboard to your modules within the ERP. From Main Dashboard, you can navigate to any feature within the ERP that your permissions are set to allow. To enter a module, click on the corresponding Module Button.
1. Click the e-Commerce Module Button to enter the e-Commerce module. The e-Commerce My Dashboard page opens.
2. On the My Dashboard page, pick a Module Button to perform the specific indicated action. The e-Commerce Blue Taskbar allows you to access any function group within the module by using the appropriate tab.
Products and Categories
The Products & Categories Module houses all inventory and services available that you offer on the e-Commerce site.
A Product is any listed item or service available on the e-Commerce storefront.
A Category is a grouping of Products or Services.
From My Dashboard/Home, click the Products & Categories tab from the blue dashboard taskbar.
Add a Product:
1. Click the +Add Product button. This will take you to the Add Basic Properties page.
2. Once on the Manage Products > Add Basic Properties page, enter your product data into the appropriate fields. Data with a red asterisk is required.
Product Type: From the drop-down list, choose the Product Type. If it is a downloaded product, select Virtual and you will be prompted to upload the file and choose a security level. All others choose Physical.
Product Category: From this drop-down list, choose the Category the product is to be grouped with.
Product Name: Assign a name to the Product in this field.
Product SKU: Assign a Stock Keeping Unit (Sku) for tracking inventory purposes.
Price: Specify the quantity of payment for one unit of the product.
Sale Price: If there is a discount or any reduced price rate, enter it in this field.
Product Image: Upload a picture to represent the product in this field.
File Upload: Check and Label here.
Status: Specify whether the product is to be Active or Inactive on the store's page by clicking the appropriate button.
QUICK ENTRY OPTION:
For a quick and easy way to Add a Product (physical only), use the Quick Entry option. The button is located next to the +Add Product button on the Manage Products page. Required Fields are the same.
Edit/Delete a Product
From My Dashboard/Home, click the Products & Categories tab on the blue dashboard taskbar.
Make changes to products by using the Action Buttons for the product. Once you are viewing the specific products that you have loaded on your site, the right navigation menu allows you to edit further.
Edit a Product:
1. Click the Edit Icon (green pencil). All previously entered data is visible and available to edit.
2. You can provide even more product information by clicking on the menu of additional information options on the right side of the Edit screen.
A Product Alias is an alternate name or listing for the same product. This is useful as many times the same product will be called something else by different manufacturers or customers.
Select Alias from the Menu. Click the +Add Alias button. Enter the Alias Name, the Description (or simply the name of the Original Product), and the Manufacturer, if different.
Specify the Product Weight in the first field.
Specify if the product is Featured by selecting Yes or No from the drop-down field.
Select the Product Manufacturer from the drop-down field.
Identify whether or not the Product is Taxable by check-marking the box.
Select Tax Class as Standard or General from the drop-down field.
Identify whether there is Free Shipping for This Product by check-marking the box.
Use this section to upload up to three more pictures of or related to the product.
Enter all vital information and descriptive data for the Product in the Description